Welcome to PCMH’s HealtheLife Portal, your secure, online health management tool that allows you to access your medical information 24/7. Get updates on everything from test results and patient visits to current and past medications, as well as messaging to, and from your physician. You will be notified via email when any new information has been added into your PCMH’s Health Portal account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Message your medical team
Review labs and clinic notes
View immunization records
When you appear at a clinic or have a hospital visit, you will be asked if you would like to sign up for the patient portal. You will receive an email invitation with a link that connects you to another secure site where you set up your portal user account. If you are a Pike County Memorial patient, but haven’t visited your doctor recently, stop by one of our clinic locations and request an invite.
- You will receive an e-mail that has the registration invite. From the email, click the link to create an account.
- The Verify Your Identity With Us form is displayed.
- Enter your date of birth if it is not automatically entered for you.
- Answer the challenge question, which is the last 4 of the patient’s SSN.
Click Next, Create Your Account. An account creation page is displayed.
- Enter your first name and last name if they are not automatically entered for you.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your date of birth and gender if they are not automatically entered for you.
Create your username and password.
- Choose a security question to help you recover your account if you ever need to reset your password.
- Answer the security question.
- Click Create Account. You now have successfully created your account. Remember your username and password, as you will need to use them each time you log in to the patient portal.
Use the “Forgot Password?” link to reset your password. You will receive an email with a link to create a new password.
If you do not receive the e-mail, have misplaced, or deleted, please contact your care team at Pike County Memorial Hospital for further instruction at 573-754-5531 ext 7200. Pike County Memorial Hospital and Clinics is dedicated to helping improve your overall health care experience by providing convenient resources to help you manage your health!
If you have any more questions about the services we render here at Pike County Memorial Hospital, please, don't hesitate to reach out.