Mission Statement, Vision and Values
Nursing Philosophy & Value Statement
Level III Stroke Center
List of All Services
24 Hour Emergency
Advanced Life Support Ambulances
Primary Care and Walk-In Clinics
Wound Care Clinic
Patients & Visitors
Community Health Needs Assessment 2016 (CHNA)
Map to Hospital
Community Health Needs Assessment 2019
Employment Information Release
Non- Discrimination Notice
Online Bill Pay
Under general supervision, the Infusion Registered Nurse (RN):
• Work with an Oncologist on all patient care and exams, follow-ups, and medical management. Assess patients for therapy side effects and provide nursing intervention as needed.
• Assist in coordinating scheduling of patient consultations, simulations, and follow-up visits including any necessary outpatient lab tests, x-rays, and scans.
• Educate patients and family members regarding diagnosis, treatment, and management of side effects. Provide emotional support and helps navigate patients and families through care process from referrals to hospital support services, social work, home care and hospice (if necessary).
• MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education, BSN preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, preferably in an oncology environment
- Current or pending Oncology certification preferred
- Experience and knowledge of the purpose and use of medications in the treatment of cancer is preferred
- Current MO RN state license
- Current BCLS (Basic Cardiac and Life Support) certification required within 3 months of hire
Position Type :
Layne Ebers - Human Resources Director
Phone: 573-754-5531 ext.106
Click Here to fill out our official online application.