Pike County Memorial Hospital Financial Assistance
Pike County Memorial Hospital will offer financial assistance and counseling for uninsured or underinsured people, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, religion or national origin. Financial assistance will be available to patients receiving emergent or urgent care who seek, cooperate and qualify under specific program eligibility requirements. Financial assistance for elective care will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Financial Assistance applications must be completed and returned within 60 days. Prior to consideration for financial assistance, all possible payment avenues will be considered first. Please print out and return all portions of the application to the business office. If you have any questions, or are unable to print out the application, please give us a call at 573-754-5531 ext 116.
Financial Assistance Application,click here
Financial Assistance Policy, click here
Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary, click here
Patient Collection Policy, click here
Understanding Your Costs
Pike County Memorial Hospital wants to help you understand the financial obligations and resources related to your medical care and services.
If you would like an estimate in advance for procedures or tests performed at PCMH, please call 573-754-5531 to speak to a Patient Accounts Representative.
When talking with our staff the following information is needed to prepare the most accurate estimate:
• Patient contact information including name, address, phone number, and date of birth
• Procedure or service (include CPT code on your physician order, if known)
• If insured, insurance information including subscriber information, policy and group number
Please note the following important information about your estimate:
• The estimate we provide will be based on information you have given us.
• This estimate is for hospital costs only, which do not include physician or other professional fees that are billed separately by other providers.
• The estimate will be a range of possible costs or an average cost, depending on your situation.
• The actual amount you are billed may be more or less than the estimate we provide; the actual amount may vary, depending on any other health issues, medications, unexpected complications if they occur and other factors that may arise.
• If you have insurance, please contact your health plan to make sure PCMH is in your plan's network, which gives you the greatest benefit; you also can get information about your specific benefit plan, such as whether the service you desire is covered in your plan and the amount of deductible or co-payment you may owe.
Thank you for choosing Pike County Memorial Hospital to fulfill your health care needs.
PCMH Price Listing, click here
Please follow the above steps to get a better understanding of your costs as opposed to using the "PCMH Price Listing". A representative at PCMH will be able to assist you with your cost estimate needs more accurately.